It is easy to achieve success and follow your plan when things are smooth. It is easy to have the motivation and stay happy and positive when things are happening as you expected. The real challenge comes when things are not smooth. When your plan is not working out, when what you do fail, and when you are broke and you need to put food on the table, it is difficult to keep yourself positive and maintain your motivation.
And one of the best ways how you can get yourself through the hardships and challenges is chanting your personal success mantra.
When things are not happening according to your plan, when times are difficult, when you are facing insurmountable challenges and problems, use your success mantra to get you out of the loop.
What is a success mantra?
Well, a mantra is like an affirmation, it is a statement that you made to yourself.
You become what you think about most of the time, and so when you repeat your mantra to yourself, you are reminding yourself to maintain your positivity and to not give up.
Success mantra is powerful because you can use them to change your thinking, your feelings, your decisions, your actions, and ultimately, the results you get in life.
For example, if you keep telling yourself that you can do it, what you are really doing is encouraging yourself to keep it going. It may seem like an easy way of giving yourself a pep-talk, but it works.
It is like you are motivating yourself. You are pushing yourself and reminding yourself of what you need to do. And this is why mantra, like affirmations, are powerful and can be helpful when times are difficult.
Does success mantra work?
In short, the answer is yes. If you have tried affirmations before but they did not work, it is not because that affirmation didn’t work, it is you that didn’t work.
If you have been practicing affirmation and think that it is not working, I suggest you read my article below:
Many successful people including professional athletes use affirmations and mantra to help them get through tough times.
If you think that it is not working to you, it is because either you are not working on it or you are doing it in the wrong way.
Mantras have been around for thousands of years. In ancient times, monks and Buddhists used mantras when they pray. They used mantras to help them focus on the good thoughts that bring prosperity and calm.
In today’s world, we seldom use the word ‘mantra’, instead, we prefer to say it as an ‘affirmation’.
A mantra’s ultimate purpose is to use your thoughts as a guide. It can help you focus, center your mind, inspire you, and put your thoughts to the right frame of mind.
20 success mantras you can use to help you achieve great results in life
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- I am always brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- I am destined for big success in life.
- My business/blog/website is growing, expanding, and thriving.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- I wake up happy and excited every single day.
- Each day of my life is filled with joy and love.
- I find opportunities to be kind and caring everywhere I look.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- This moment is a fresh beginning of my life.
- I always attract only the best of circumstances and I have the best positive people in my life.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
- I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.
- I am extremely passionate about constantly being better and more successful.
- Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
Repeat and use these mantras as a guide to living a better and more successful life.
Here’s a good book you should read about mantras and affirmations, What to Say When You Talk to Your Self, written by Shad Helmstetter.
And trust me, after you read the book, you will feel motivated and inspired to achieve greater success in life, because the book itself is full of positive affirmations and mantras to drive you.